• Round bar/tube. Designate“-RB" for the sidewall material after the model designation.
• Receptacles are available in “32” or 36 gallon standard sizes (optional larger sizes are available). Designate “-32”, or “-36” after the sidewall designation for a 32 or 36 gallon trash receptacle respectively.
• Surface flange mount for bolting to existing concrete (standard); freestanding; raised mounted (embedded or surface); or embedded (optional). Designate “-F”, “-FS”, “-RE”, “-RF”, or “-E” after the trash receptacle size for surface flanged, freestanding, raised embedded, raised surface, or embedded mounting respectively.
• Hot-dipped galvanized; polyester powder coated; thermoplastic powder coated; or stainless steel with a #4 satin finish. Designate “-G”, “-P”, “-T”, or “-SS” after the mounting option for a galvanized, powder coated, thermoplastic powder coated or stainless steel finish respectively.
• Flat steel top (standard); low tapered steel top (standard); low domed steel top; low domed steel top with self closing door; tapered steel top; domed steel top; or flat steel top with elevated steel canopy. Designate “-F”, “-LT”, “-LD”, “-LDD”, “-TT”, “-DT” or “-FC” after the finish option for a flat steel top, low tapered steel top, low domed steel top, low domed steel top with self closing door, tapered steel top, domed steel top, or flat steel top with elevated steel canopy respectively.
1. Ash urn insert for domed steel top and flat steel top with elevated canopy. Designate “-AU” after top option for optional ash urn.
2. Side opening door with latch or lockable latch. Designate “-SD” or “LSD” after the top option for side opening door or lockable side opening door respectively.
3. Optional elevated legs.
4. Leveling feet for surface mounted or freestanding receptacles. Designate “-LF” for leveling feet.
• Trash receptacles come standard with either a hot-dipped galvanized or rigid plastic liner.