All of our standard bollards have undergone design modifications as follows:
- • On the standard embedded bollards, we have modified the embedment portion of the bollard.
- • On our stand surface mounted flanged bollard we have gone to new laser cut square base plate with rounded corners.
- • On our removable flanged bollards, we have completely redesigned the base plate connection to make it more secure and give it better integrity.
- • On our bollards with dome tops we have redesigned the dome top.
- • On our removable embedded bollards were have incorporated a cross bar in the sleeve which acts as both an anchor and also a “stop” to ensure that the bollard is embedded to exactly the proper depth to engage the locking tabs. We have also redesigned the locking tabs to make them more user-friendly.
Bollards are the ideal way to protect buildings, windows, loading docks, equipment and other items, and are also popular for fully or partially blocking access to specified areas.
- Standard bollard height is 36”. Other heights are also available.
- Optional padlockable hole covers are available for embedded removable bollards.
- Optional domed high density polyethylene protective sleeves are available for bollards without eyelets.