Model BR 3008 Series, Wall Mounted Bicycle Rack
We have redesigned this rack taking it from a once piece unit to a two piece unit which makes the unit much easier and much more cost effective to ship.
- • Ideal for areas such as parking garages where floor space is limited.
- • Works equally well with bicycles of all sizes.
- • Simple, inexpensive design allows the cyclist to lock both the frame and tire of the bicycle to the locking loop for maximum security.
- • Design distributes the weight of the bicycle on the wheel frame instead of on one of the spokes as is common with most other wall rack products thereby eliminating the risk of bending or breaking costly spokes.
- • Hook, brace and locking loop are constructed from extra stout 3/4” solid round bar and are full wrap MIG welded to the mounting flange.
- • Mounting flange is constructed from 3/8” X 2” flat bar.
- • Rack bolts to any wall, pillar, brace or beam in three places and features a diagonal brace for unsurpassed strength and security.
- • Rack height can be staggered to maximize space.
- • Ideal for popular U-Shaped, chain, and cable bicycle locks.