MATERIALS AND FINISHES
This bollard style ash urn has been redesigned in the following ways:
- 1. The top is now hinged as opposed to removable which results in the following advantages: a. The top is permanently attached to the ash urn and is less likely to be lost or stolen; and b. The retrieval of the internal liner is easier to access for emptying since you do not have to deal with the removable twist off top.
- 2. The cut on the bottom of the hinged top is now angled to match the angle on the top of the ash urn for a sleeker, more cosmetic look (see #1)
- 3. The optional rain guard is now convex versus straight for both looks and functionality.
- 4.5”, 6.5” or 8.5” round or 4”x4” square NOTE: other sizes may be available upon request
- Surface flange mount for bolting to existing concrete or embedded Designate “-F” or “-E” after the size designation for a surface flange mount or embedded mount. NOTE: Ash urns can be made to freestand.
- T.G.I.C. powder coated or hot dipped galvanized mild steel or stainless steel sheet with a brushed finish. Designate “PC” “-G” or “-S” after the size designation for powder coated, galvanized or stainless steel.
- Rain Guard: Designate “-RG”; SS: Cigarette graphic. Designate “-RG” or “G” respectively